Multiple sclerosis/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Multiple sclerosis, or pages that link to Multiple sclerosis or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Multiple sclerosis. Needs checking by a human.
- Alberto Santos-Dumont : French aviation pioneer.
- Ataxia : Impairment of the ability to perform smoothly coordinated voluntary movements.
- Autoimmunity : The failure of an organism to recognize its own constituent parts (down to the sub-molecular levels) as "self", which results in an immune response against its own cells and tissues.
- Biotechnology : The application of biological principles in industrial production
- Brain : The core unit of a central nervous system.
- Canine distemper virus : Acute virus disease of dogs caused by a morbillivirus, and characterized by high morbidity and high mortality, ocular and nasal discharge, vomiting, diarrhoea, coughing, dyspnoea and seizures.
- Depression : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Depression (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Digital object identifier : Unique label for a computer readable object that can be found on the internet, usually used in academic journals.
- Food and Drug Administration : The agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services responsible for regulating food, dietary supplements, drugs, biological medical products, blood products, medical devices, radiation-emitting devices, veterinary products, and cosmetics.
- France : Western European republic (population c. 64.1 million; capital Paris) extending across Europe from the English Channel in the north-west to the Mediterranean in the south-east; bounded by Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Andorra and Spain; founding member of the European Union. Colonial power in Southeast Asia until 1954.
- Gastroenteritis : Inflammation of any segment of the gastrointestinal tract from esophagus to rectum. Causes of gastroenteritis are many including genetic, infection, hypersensitivity, drug effects, and cancer.
- Homeopathy : System of alternative medicine involving administration of highly diluted substances with the intention to stimulate the body's natural healing processes, not considered proven by mainstream science.
- Iceland : Sparsely populated island country in the northern Atlantic Ocean with capital city Reykjavík.
- Immunoglobulin : Proteins produced by lymphocytes, which are primarily antibodies to attack material the body considers hostile, although some may act as cytokines, signaling to other cells
- Infection : Invasion and multiplication of microorganisms in body tissues, especially that causing local cellular injury due to competitive metabolism, toxins, intracellular replication or antigen–antibody response.
- Inuit : A group of culturally similar indigenous peoples inhabiting the Arctic regions of Alaska, Greenland, the Canadian territories of Northwest Territories and Nunavut, the province of Quebec and the northern part of Labrador.
- Molecule : An aggregate of two or more atoms in a definite arrangement held together by chemical bonds.
- Neurology : The medical specialty concerned with evaluating the nervous system and the other system that it affects, and the treatment of nervous system disorders.
- Pain : Unpleasant feeling or hurtful sensation that is conveyed to the brain by stimulation of sensory neurons.
- Pathology : The medical specialty that is expert in the use of laboratory methods to support clinicians in diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis
- Physician : A health science professional fully licensed to practice medicine and surgery.
- Porphyromonas gingivalis : Gram-negative, anaerobic, rod-shaped bacteria which produces a cell-bound, oxygen-sensitive collagenase and is isolated from the human mouth.
- Prednisone : A synthetic anti-inflammatory glucocorticoid steroid designed as a mimic of the naturally occurring steroid cortisone.
- Psychosis : A brain disorder characterized by severely distorted sensory perception.
- Tremor : Add brief definition or description
- Vaccination : Add brief definition or description
- Virus (biology) : Add brief definition or description
- Vitamin D : Add brief definition or description