Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Ataxia. Needs checking by a human.
- Bovine spongiform encepalopathy : Popularly called "mad cow disease", an incurable neurological disease of cattle and other animals, transmissible to humans, where it is referred to as variant or new variant Creuzfeldt-Jakob syndrome.
- Multiple sclerosis : A chronic, inflammatory, demyelinating disease that affects the central nervous system (CNS).
- Neurologic manifestation : Clinical signs and symptoms caused by nervous system injury or dysfunction.
- Physical examination : Systematic and thorough inspection of the patient for physical signs of disease or abnormality.
- Tremor : Cyclical movement of a body part that can represent either a physiologic process or a manifestation of disease.