To contact staff off-site, please use the enquiry form (Google Account required).
- List of CZ Authors (4,735)
- Active Users (manual list; last updated 22-06-2021)
Editors (recognised experts)
- List of CZ Editors (9)
- Pat Palmer (since June 23rd, 2020)
- Francisco Reyes (since March 27th, 2015)
- Joshua Sadule (in 2020 if not earlier; on the server side of things)
- Greg Sabino Mullane (reappointed March 27th, 2015)
- John Stephenson (fills all the empty spaces that no one else is filling)
- Treasurer: Mark Widmer
- Lists of members with technical privileges: 'administrators' and 'bureaucrats'
About our staff
The Citizendium is run by a collection of volunteers. Pat Palmer is working with an Advisory Team on policy, goals and membership, while Francisco Reyes and Joshua Sadule are working (along with occasional assistance from others) towards upgrading the server and outdated wiki software. We aren't sure how long that will take. John Stephenson is handling new account requests.
In 2020, domain ownership was transferred to Pat Palmer, who expects to continue operating the wiki with a high degree of transparency, with gratitude to all the volunteers helping keep things going.
New volunteers are welcome! Let us know if you'd like to become involved.
Contributors are not paid for writing articles and we have no plans to allow that. The wiki is also free to use and all our articles are available under a free license. We rely entirely on donations from our volunteers and supporters.
In terms of work on the project itself, Larry Sanger, Jason Potkanski, and one other programmer are the only persons who have been compensated, and that was more than a decade ago. At the moment, no-one is receiving anything for their work. The Citizendium was a project of the Tides Center until 2010, but is operationally independent now.
|CZ:Home | Workgroups | Personnel | Governance | Proposals | Recruitment | Contact | Donate | FAQ | Sitemap | Other|