Porphyromonas gingivalis/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Porphyromonas gingivalis, or pages that link to Porphyromonas gingivalis or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Porphyromonas gingivalis. Needs checking by a human.
- Antibiotic resistance : The development of resistance to an antibiotic in an organism originally susceptible to it
- Guanine : Natural biomolecule used as one of the five bases in RNA and DNA.
- Lupus : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Lupus (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Multiple sclerosis : A chronic, inflammatory, demyelinating disease that affects the central nervous system (CNS).
- Psoriasis : Common chronic, squamous dermatosis, marked by exacerbations and remissions and having a polygenic inheritance pattern.
- Rheumatoid arthritis : A chronic, inflammatory autoimmune disorder that causes the immune system to attack the joints.
- Systematics : The study of the diversity of organism characteristics, and how they relate via evolution.