- See also changes related to Psoriasis, or pages that link to Psoriasis or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Psoriasis. Needs checking by a human.
- Antineoplastic agent : Drug that prevents the development, maturation, or spread of neoplastic cells.
- Asthma : Disease process that is characterised by paradoxical narrowing of the bronchi, making breathing difficult.
- Dermatology : Field of medicine that specialises in the treatment of skin disorders.
- Food and Drug Administration : The agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services responsible for regulating food, dietary supplements, drugs, biological medical products, blood products, medical devices, radiation-emitting devices, veterinary products, and cosmetics.
- Methotrexate : An inhibitor of tetrahydrofolate dehydrogenase, which prevents the formation of tetrahydrofolate, necessary for synthesis of thymidylate, an essential component of DNA; it has a wide range of medical applications.
- Parapsoriasis : A group of relatively uncommon inflammatory, maculopapular, scaly eruptions of unknown etiology and resistant to conventional treatment.
- Porphyromonas gingivalis : Gram-negative, anaerobic, rod-shaped bacteria which produces a cell-bound, oxygen-sensitive collagenase and is isolated from the human mouth.
- Prednisone : A synthetic anti-inflammatory glucocorticoid steroid designed as a mimic of the naturally occurring steroid cortisone.
- Psoriatic arthritis : Arthritic joint disease associated with the chronic skin scaling and fingernail changes seen in psoriasis, often affecting the interphalangeal joints.
- Rheumatoid arthritis : A chronic, inflammatory autoimmune disorder that causes the immune system to attack the joints.
- Tacrolimus : A macrolide with a number of immunosuppressant applications in medicine, originally introduced to prevent rejection of transplanted organs