- See also changes related to Prednisone, or pages that link to Prednisone or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Prednisone. Needs checking by a human.
- Bronchiolitis obliterans organizing pneumonia : Disease formerly considered a form of interstitial pneumonia, but may be associated with toxic fumes, infection, and connective tissue disease.
- Cortisone : A naturally occurring glucocorticoid steroid hormone which reduces inflammation.
- Food and Drug Administration : The agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services responsible for regulating food, dietary supplements, drugs, biological medical products, blood products, medical devices, radiation-emitting devices, veterinary products, and cosmetics.
- Glucocorticoid : Corticosteroids that affect carbohydrate metabolism, inhibit adrenocorticotropic hormone secretion, and are anti-inflammatory.
- Hematopoietic stem cell transplant : Transplantation of blood stem cells derived from the bone marrow or blood, most often performed for people with diseases of the blood and cancer.
- Ketoconazole : Azole-based antifungal drug.
- List of organic compounds : Add brief definition or description
- Midodrine : An adrenergic alpha agonist used as a vasoconstrictor agent in the treatment of hypotension.
- Multiple sclerosis : A chronic, inflammatory, demyelinating disease that affects the central nervous system (CNS).
- Prednisolone : A glucocorticoid steroid and the active metabolite of the commonly used synthetic drug prednisone.
- Steroid : Hormone group that controls metabolism, catabolism, growth, electrolyte balance and sexual characteristics.
- Stress (physiology) : Pathological process resulting from the reaction of the body to external forces and conditions that tend to disturb the organism's homeostasis.