- See also changes related to Methotrexate, or pages that link to Methotrexate or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Methotrexate. Needs checking by a human.
- Amoxicillin : A beta-lactam based antibiotic drug similar to ampicillin but which has enhanced stability towards gastric juices.
- Anemia : A condition characterized by insufficient circulating and effective hemoglobin in blood to support normal physiology.
- Antineoplastic agent : Drug that prevents the development, maturation, or spread of neoplastic cells.
- Asthma : Disease process that is characterised by paradoxical narrowing of the bronchi, making breathing difficult.
- Cloxacillin : A penicillin-like, beta-lactam antibiotic used to treat infections.
- Food and Drug Administration : The agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services responsible for regulating food, dietary supplements, drugs, biological medical products, blood products, medical devices, radiation-emitting devices, veterinary products, and cosmetics.
- Penicillin G : Also called benzopenicillin or benzylpenicillin, is an antibiotic derived from penicillin and used to treat severe infections from most Gram-positive and some Gram-negative cocci.
- Penicillin V : phenoxymethyl penicillin, a broad-spectrum, beta-lactam-based antibiotic used to treat Gram-positive bacteria infections.
- Piperacillin : A -lactam antibiotic derived from ampicillin that is similar to penicillin.
- Psoriasis : Common chronic, squamous dermatosis, marked by exacerbations and remissions and having a polygenic inheritance pattern.
- Rheumatoid arthritis : A chronic, inflammatory autoimmune disorder that causes the immune system to attack the joints.
- Vasculitis : Inflammation of blood vessel walls.