- See also changes related to Vasculitis, or pages that link to Vasculitis or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Vasculitis. Needs checking by a human.
- Acute kidney injury : Formerly termed acute renal failure (ARF), an abrupt (within 48 hours) reduction in kidney function currently defined as an absolute increase in serum creatinine, a percentage increase in serum creatinine , or a reduction in urine output beyond quantitatively defined levels
- Arthritis : A group of medical conditions where there is damage caused to the joints of the body.
- Asthma : Disease process that is characterised by paradoxical narrowing of the bronchi, making breathing difficult.
- C-reactive protein : Globulin that appears in the blood in certain acute inflammatory conditions, such as rheumatic fever, bacterial infections, and neoplastic diseases.
- Neurology : The medical specialty concerned with evaluating the nervous system and the other system that it affects, and the treatment of nervous system disorders.
- Rheumatology : Medical specialty that deals with the study, diagnosis, and treatment of connective tissue diseases; a subspecialty of internal medicine