Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Homeopathy, or pages that link to Homeopathy or to this page or whose text .
- Complementary and alternative medicine : Set of therapies and treatments not considered mainstream or scientific.
- Diagnosis : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Diagnosis (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Symptom : A subjective description of an abnormal state, recounted by a patient, which is informative, but different from the objective result of a sign.
- Sign : An objective finding on physical examination or diagnostic testing, complementing the subjective symptoms reported by a patient
- Syndrome : Group of symptoms that collectively indicate or characterize a disease, psychological disorder, or other abnormal condition.
- Etiology : Study of causation, or origination, usually applied in medicine to the causes of disease.
- Vitalism : The doctrine that the functioning of a living organism does not result from physical and chemical forces alone.
- Samuel Hahnemann : (1755 - 1843), physician who founded homoeopathic medicine.
- History of homeopathy : Add brief definition or description
- Flexner Report : Influential report on medical school curricula in the USA (1910), which transformed it to one based on scientific preparation and formal education.
- Royal Copeland : (1868 - 1938) U.S. Senator (Democrat-New York) (1923-1938), homeopathic physician and educator; drafted legislation creating U.S. Food and Drug Administration giving special exemptions to homeopathy
- Tests of the efficacy of homeopathy : Add brief definition or description
- Avogadro's number : The number of entities (such as atoms, ions, or molecules) per mole; dimension mol−1
- Bach flower therapy : A form of complementary medicine that uses remedies based on extracts from flowers, to improve what it terms vibrations, a class of biofields in the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine taxonomy
- Clathrate : Crystalline solids which occur when water molecules form a cage-like structure around smaller 'guest molecules'
- Distillation : Add brief definition or description
- Hormesis : A quantitative and qualitative dose-response relationship in which the effect at low concentrations occurs in the opposite direction from that expected from the effect observed at higher concentrations.
- Immunology : The study of all aspects of the immune system in all animals.
- Meta-analysis : A quantitative method of combining the results of independent studies.
- Paracelsus : Add brief definition or description
- Pathology : Add brief definition or description
- Pharmacology : Add brief definition or description
- Pseudoscience : Add brief definition or description
- Randomized controlled trial : Add brief definition or description
- Solution : Add brief definition or description
- Water : Add brief definition or description
- Sympathetic magic : Add brief definition or description