The "Parent topics" section needs to be heavily edited, but I'm not going to take the time now myself. Please review CZ:Related Articles for tips on how to compose these pages and the definitions of "Parent Topics" etc. On first glance, I think the following are not parent topics of Homeopathy, according to the definition currently in use:
- Diagnosis : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Diagnosis (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Symptom : A subjective description of an abnormal state, recounted by a patient, which is informative, but different from the objective result of a sign.
- Sign : An objective finding on physical examination or diagnostic testing, complementing the subjective symptoms reported by a patient
- Syndrome : Group of symptoms that collectively indicate or characterize a disease, psychological disorder, or other abnormal condition.
- Etiology : Study of causation, or origination, usually applied in medicine to the causes of disease.
Those would all be "Other related topics" unless I'm much mistaken. --Larry Sanger 01:25, 5 January 2009 (UTC)