- See also changes related to Clathrate, or pages that link to Clathrate or to this page or whose text .
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Chemical engineering : The field of engineering that deals with industrial and natural processes involving the chemical, physical or biological transformation of matter or energy into forms useful for mankind, economically and safely without compromising the environment
- Glycol dehydration : A chemical engineering unit process that uses a liquid desiccant, usually a glycol, for the removal of water from natural gas and natural gas liquids (NGL).
- Methane : A chemical compound and alkane with the molecular formula CH4, and the principal component of natural gas.
- Methane hydrate : A solid in which methane is trapped within the crystal structure of ice.
- Natural gas : A gas consisting primarily of methane (CH4) which is found as raw natural gas in underground reservoirs, as gas associated with underground reservoirs of petroleum crude oil, as undersea methane hydrates and as coalbed methane in underground coal mines.
- Natural gas processing : Industrial facilities that process raw natural gas to remove contaminants as well as to separate out and recover by product natural gas liquids.