Samuel Hahnemann/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Samuel Hahnemann, or pages that link to Samuel Hahnemann or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Samuel Hahnemann. Needs checking by a human.
- Allopathy : An essentially discredited medical theory of the 19th century and earlier, which focused on using drugs, sometimes in high doses, that produced the opposite to an undesired symptom; they were not targeted on etiology
- Clemens Maria Franz von Bönninghausen : (12 March 1785 - 26 January 1864) A lawyer, agriculturalist and botanist, who also practised and researched homeopathy.
- Homeopathic proving : Add brief definition or description
- Homeopathy : System of alternative medicine involving administration of highly diluted substances with the intention to stimulate the body's natural healing processes, not considered proven by mainstream science.
- John Forbes : (1787-1861), physician and medical journalist