Florence Nightingale/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Florence Nightingale, or pages that link to Florence Nightingale or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Florence Nightingale. Needs checking by a human.
- Alternative medicine (theories) : Overview of social, cultural and philosophical perspectives of concepts relating to human health and healing offering links to more detailed discussions
- American Civil War : Major war 1861-65 fought over slavery in which the U.S. defeated the secessionist Confederate States of America.
- Antibacterial : Substance that destroys bacteria or suppresses their growth or reproduction.
- Australia : Continent in the Southern Hemisphere and the federal parliamentary nation that occupies it.
- Aylesbury : County town of Buckinghamshire in south east England.
- Buckinghamshire : A large county in southern England, whose boundaries changed in 1974
- Crimean War : A war fought between 1853 and 1856 between an alliance of Great Britain, France, Sardinia, and the Ottoman Empire against Russia.
- Epidemiology : The branch of demography that studies patterns of disease in human or animal populations.
- Health science : The helping professions that use applied science to improve health and to treat disease.
- Infection : Invasion and multiplication of microorganisms in body tissues, especially that causing local cellular injury due to competitive metabolism, toxins, intracellular replication or antigen–antibody response.
- Naples : City in Southern Italy, capital of Campania.
- Nursing : A health sciences profession concerned with promoting and optimizing health; minimizing illness, morbidity, and mortality; alleviation of suffering through understanding its causes and means of alleviating it; and advocating the appropriate health care of individuals, families, communities, and populations
- Rome : The capital city of Italy.