Crimean War/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Crimean War, or pages that link to Crimean War or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Crimean War. Needs checking by a human.
- Declaration of Paris (1856) : The treaty ending the Crimean War, which had an appendix banning privateering as well as piracy
- Florence Nightingale : British nursing pioneer (12 May 1820 – 13 August 1910).
- Hostis humani generis : A legal principle that certain acts, such as piracy, slavery and genocide, puts one outside the norms of civilization and makes one an "enemy of all mankind", subject to early forms of universal jurisdiction or summary action
- Moving panorama : Form of visual entertainment in the nineteenth century, utilising contiguous views of passing scenery, as if seen from a boat or a train window.
- Nihilism : Add brief definition or description
- Northwest Passage : Water route connecting the Atlantic and Pacific oceans north of the North American mainland.
- Otto von Bismarck : German statesman who led Prussia, was the architect of a unified Germany and served as its first chancellor.
- Piracy : Violence against, or detention of, by private individuals, against aircraft or ships under national registry
- Rufus C. Somerby : (c. 1833 - 1903), showman, and panoramist.
- Russian Revolution of 1917 : Add brief definition or description
- W. S. Gilbert : (18 November 1836 – 29 May 1911) English dramatist, librettist, poet and illustrator best known for his fourteen comic operas produced in collaboration with the composer Sir Arthur Sullivan.