- See also changes related to Nihilism, or pages that link to Nihilism or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Nihilism. Needs checking by a human.
- Alexander Herzen : Add brief definition or description
- Art : Application of human creativity to existing materials, resulting in a new object or experience.
- Atheism : Absence of belief in any god or other supernatural beings; distinct from antitheism, or opposition to religion, and agnosticism, the position that one cannot know whether such beings exist.
- CIA activities in Europe and Russia : Add brief definition or description
- Crimean War : A war fought between 1853 and 1856 between an alliance of Great Britain, France, Sardinia, and the Ottoman Empire against Russia.
- Edmund Burke : (1729–97) British political thinker who opposed the French Revolution and developed a coherent conservative philosophy.
- Heavy metal (music) : Heavy metal (often referred to simply as metal) is a popular genre of rock music that evolved in the late 1960s and early 1970s, from heavy blues and psychedelic rock.
- Naturalism : A concept with the view that ultimately nothing resists explanation by the methods characteristic of the natural sciences.
- Otto von Bismarck : German statesman who led Prussia, was the architect of a unified Germany and served as its first chancellor.
- Russian Revolution of 1905 : The popular uprising that created an element of constitutional monarchy in Russia following Nicholas II's October Manifesto of 1905.
- Socialism : Any socio-economic system in which property and distribution of wealth are controlled by a community, by cooperation law.
- Zurich : A city of northeast Switzerland at the northern tip of the Lake of Zurich.