- See also changes related to Naturalism, or pages that link to Naturalism or to this page or whose text .
- Philosophy : The study of the meaning and justification of beliefs about the most general, or universal, aspects of things.
- Alvin Plantinga : (1932–) American epistemologist and philosopher of religion.
- Michael Rea : Professor of Philosophy at Notre Dame, works in metaphysics and philosophy of religion.
- Science : The organized body of knowledge based on non–trivial refutable concepts that can be verified or rejected on the base of observation and experimentation
- Alan Sidelle : Add brief definition or description
- Teleological argument : Add brief definition or description