(Redirected from Diagnosis)
- Differential diagnosis: Determination of which two or more diseases with similar symptoms is the one from which a patient is suffering from based on an analysis of the clinical data.
- Diagnostic test: Test performed to aid in the diagnosis or detection of a disordered system; may be one of the many forms of medical diagnostic, diagnostic testing of software or machines, etc.
- Medical diagnosis: The process of combining observations, tests, and disciplined decision mechanisms to determine the cause(s) of a patient's distress
- Physical diagnosis: Add brief definition or description
- Problem-oriented medical diagnosis: Add brief definition or description
- Diagnostic error: Incorrect diagnoses after physical examination, medical history taking or technical diagnostic procedures.
- Etiologic diagnosis: Determining the cause, or etiology, of a disease in a specific patient
- Pathological diagnosis: Precise characterization of the manifestations of a disease, such as signs and laboratory test results, but not necessarily its etiology