Digital object identifier/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Digital object identifier, or pages that link to Digital object identifier or to this page or whose text .
- Internet : International "network of networks" that connects computers together through the Internet Protocol Suite and supports applications like Email and the World Wide Web.
- Uniform Resource Identifier : Add brief definition or description
- Academic journal : A regularly-published, peer-reviewed publication that publishes scholarship relating to an academic discipline.
- Scientific journal : A publication venue for original research and scholarly review articles — for more than three centuries on paper and now increasingly online.
- CrossRef : Add brief definition or description
- Society Reference Catalogue : Add brief definition or description
- MEDLINE : The U.S. National Library of Medicine's® (NLM) premier bibliographic database that contains over 16 million references to journal articles in life sciences with a concentration on biomedicine.
- PubMed : Search engine for accessing the MEDLINE database of citations, abstracts and some full text articles on life sciences and biomedical topics.
- Research : The process of systematic inquiry and traceable vindication within a logically organized system of knowledge.
- Science : The organized body of knowledge based on non–trivial refutable concepts that can be verified or rejected on the base of observation and experimentation
- Scientific method : The concept of systematic inquiry based on hypotheses and their testing in light of empirical evidence.
- Science publishing : Add brief definition or description
- Science 2.0 : An umbrella term used to label the use of Web 2.0 tools for scientific purposes.