Academic journal/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Academic journal, or pages that link to Academic journal or to this page or whose text .
- Higher education : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See higher education (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Scientific journal : A publication venue for original research and scholarly review articles — for more than three centuries on paper and now increasingly online.
- Research peer review : Evaluation by experts of the quality and pertinence of research or research proposals of other experts in the same field.
- Impact factor : A widely used annual measure of how often the papers recently published in an academic journal have been cited in the academic literature.
- Open access : The free, immediate online access to the results of research, coupled with the right to use those results in new and innovative ways.
- Preprint : An advance copy, in digital format, of a manuscript intended for print publication.