Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/JSTOR. Needs checking by a human.
- ACLS E-Books : Add brief definition or description
- Academia : An umbrella term for scholars and their institutions.
- Academic journal : A regularly-published, peer-reviewed publication that publishes scholarship relating to an academic discipline.
- Digital preservation : Processes and activities that ensure long-term, error-free storage of digital information.
- History : Study of past human events based on evidence such as written documents.
- Nobel Prize : A prestigious annual prize awarded according to the will of Swedish chemist and entrepreneur Alfred Nobel in the categories Peace, Literature, Chemistry, Physiology or Medicine, and Physics.
- Paleoanthropology in South Africa : Add brief definition or description
- Project Muse : A subscription-based academic journals site operated by the Johns Hopkins University Press.
- Society for Military History : Organization of scholars who research, write and teach military history.
- Website : A collection of pages that provide content.
- Yankee : An American of New England origin or heritage; a Northerner in the American Civil War