Space (mathematics)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Space (mathematics), or pages that link to Space (mathematics) or to this page or whose text .
- Mathematics : The study of quantities, structures, their relations, and changes thereof.
- Topological space : A mathematical structure (generalizing some aspects of Euclidean space) defined by a family of open sets.
- Affine space : Collection of points, none of which is special; an n-dimensional vector belongs to any pair of points.
- Vector space : A set of vectors that can be added together or scalar multiplied to form new vectors
- Metric space : Any topological space which has a metric defined on it.
- Uniform space : Topological space with additional structure which is used to define uniform properties such as completeness, uniform continuity and uniform convergence.
- Normed space : A vector space that is endowed with a norm.
- Inner product space : A vector space that is endowed with an inner product and the corresponding norm.
- Banach space : A vector space endowed with a norm that is complete.
- Hilbert space : A complete inner product space.
- Manifold (geometry) : An abstract mathematical space.
- Measurable space : Set together with a sigma-algebra of subsets of this set.
- Measure space : Set together with a sigma-algebra of subsets of the set and a measure defined on this sigma-algebra.
- Geometry : The mathematics of spacial concepts.