Normed space/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Normed space, or pages that link to Normed space or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Normed space. Needs checking by a human.
- Banach space : A vector space endowed with a norm that is complete.
- Bounded set : A set for which there is a constant C such that the norm of all elements in the set is less than C.
- Compact space : A toplogical space for which every covering with open sets has a finite subcovering.
- Inner product space : A vector space that is endowed with an inner product and the corresponding norm.
- Metric space : Any topological space which has a metric defined on it.
- Space (mathematics) : A set with some added structure, which often form a hierarchy, i.e., one space may inherit all the characteristics of a parent space.
- Totally bounded set : A subset of a metric space with the property that for any positive radius it is coveted by a finite union of open balls of given radius.