Bounded set/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Bounded set, or pages that link to Bounded set or to this page or whose text .
- Topology : A branch of mathematics that studies the properties of objects that are preserved through continuous deformations (such as stretching, bending and compression).
- : A bounded sequence of real numbers has a convergent subsequence.
- Compact set : A toplogical space for which every covering with open sets has a finite subcovering.
- Heine–Borel theorem : In Euclidean space of finite dimension with the usual topology, a subset is compact if and only if it is closed and bounded.
- Normed space : A vector space that is endowed with a norm.
- Norm : A function on a vector space that generalises the notion of the distance from a point of a Euclidean space to the origin.
- Metric space : Any topological space which has a metric defined on it.
- Totally bounded set : A subset of a metric space with the property that for any positive radius it is coveted by a finite union of open balls of given radius.