Banach space/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Banach space, or pages that link to Banach space or to this page or whose text .
- Functional analysis : Add brief definition or description
- Normed space : A vector space that is endowed with a norm.
- Fréchet space : Add brief definition or description
- Space (mathematics) : A set with some added structure, which often form a hierarchy, i.e., one space may inherit all the characteristics of a parent space.
- Hilbert space : A complete inner product space.
- Euclidean space : real finite-dimensional inner product space; possibly with translations defined on it.
- Lp space : Add brief definition or description
- Sobolev space : Add brief definition or description
- Stefan Banach : Add brief definition or description
- Complete metric space : Property of spaces in which every Cauchy sequence converges to an element of the space.
- Norm (mathematics) : A function on a vector space that generalises the notion of the distance from a point of a Euclidean space to the origin.
- Vector space : A set of vectors that can be added together or scalar multiplied to form new vectors
- Dual space : The space formed by all functionals defined on a given space.
- Hahn–Banach theorem : Add brief definition or description
- Banach algebra : Add brief definition or description