Vector space/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Vector space, or pages that link to Vector space or to this page or whose text .
- Linear algebra : Branch of mathematics that deals with the theory of systems of linear equations, matrices, vector spaces, determinants, and linear transformations.
- Vector : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See vector (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Scalar : Real or complex number, or an invariant under orthogonal/unitary transformation of reference frame.
- Abstract algebra : Branch of mathematics that studies structures such as groups, rings, and fields.
- Module (mathematics) : Add brief definition or description
- Space (mathematics) : A set with some added structure, which often form a hierarchy, i.e., one space may inherit all the characteristics of a parent space.
- Linear combination : Expression of first order, composed of the sums and differences of elements with coefficients in a field, such as the field of real numbers.
- Linear independence : The property of a system of elements of a module or vector space, that no non-trivial linear combination is zero.
- Span (algebra) : Add brief definition or description
- Basis (linear algebra) : A set of vectors that, in a linear combination, can represent every vector in a given vector space or free module, and such that no element of the set can be represented as a linear combination of the others.
- : The number of elements in any basis for a vector space.
- Linear transformation : Add brief definition or description
- Matrix representation : Add brief definition or description
- Linear representation : Add brief definition or description
- Normed linear space : Add brief definition or description
- Inner product space : A vector space that is endowed with an inner product and the corresponding norm.