Big O notation/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Big O notation, or pages that link to Big O notation or to this page or whose text .
- Computational complexity theory : Add brief definition or description
- Complexity of algorithms : How fast the execution time (or memory usage) increases as the data set to be processed grows.
- Edmund Landau : Add brief definition or description
- Little o notation : Mathematical notation to express various bounds concerning asymptotic behaviour of functions, e.g. the complexity of algorithms in computer science.
- Limit : Mathematical concept based on the idea of closeness, used mainly in studying the behaviour of functions close to values at which they are undefined.
- Limes superior : Add brief definition or description