Complete metric space/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Complete metric space, or pages that link to Complete metric space or to this page or whose text .
- Topology : A branch of mathematics that studies the properties of objects that are preserved through continuous deformations (such as stretching, bending and compression).
- Cauchy sequence : Sequence in which the distance between two elements becomes smaller and smaller.
- Metric space : Any topological space which has a metric defined on it.
- Limit of a sequence : A sequence which converges to (or approaches) the limit a as n tends to infinity.
- Banach space : A vector space endowed with a norm that is complete.
- Hilbert space : A complete inner product space.
- Completion : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Completion (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Heine–Borel theorem : In Euclidean space of finite dimension with the usual topology, a subset is compact if and only if it is closed and bounded.