Affine space/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Affine space, or pages that link to Affine space or to this page or whose text .
- Space (mathematics) : A set with some added structure, which often form a hierarchy, i.e., one space may inherit all the characteristics of a parent space.
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Affine space. Needs checking by a human.
- Barycentric coordinates : The weights that would have to be assigned to a system of reference points to yield a given position as barycentre are used as coordinates.
- Cartesian coordinates : Set of real numbers specifying the position of a point in two- or three-dimensional space with respect to orthogonal axes.
- Euclidean plane : The plane known from high-school planar geometry.
- Matroid : Structure that captures the essence of a notion of 'independence' that generalizes linear independence in vector spaces.
- Pointed set : A set together with a distinguished element, known as the base point.
- Rigid motion : A transformation which preserves the geometrical properties of the Euclidean spacea distance-preserving mapping or isometry.
- Rotation matrix : a 3×3 proper (unit determinant) orthogonal (orthonormal rows and columns) matrix
- Vector (mathematics) : A mathematical object with magnitude and direction.