Rotation matrix/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Rotation matrix, or pages that link to Rotation matrix or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Rotation matrix. Needs checking by a human.
- Affine space : Collection of points, none of which is special; an n-dimensional vector belongs to any pair of points.
- Conditioning (probability) : Conditional probabilities, conditional expectations and conditional distributions are treated on three levels.
- Euler angles : three rotation angles that describe any rotation of a 3-dimensional object.
- Euler's theorem (rotation) : In three-dimensional space, any rotation of a rigid body is around an axis, the rotation axis.
- Identity matrix : A square matrix with ones on the main diagonal and zeroes elsewhere: the identity element for matrix multiplication.
- Kronecker delta : A quantity depending on two subscripts which is equal to one when they are equal and zero when they are unequal.
- Reflection (geometry) : In Euclidean geometry, a distance preserving transformation that reverses orientation
- Vector field : A vector function on the three-dimensional Euclidean space .
- Vector rotation : Process of rotating one unit vector into a second unit vector.