Measure space/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Measure space, or pages that link to Measure space or to this page or whose text .
- Space (mathematics) : A set with some added structure, which often form a hierarchy, i.e., one space may inherit all the characteristics of a parent space.
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Measure space. Needs checking by a human.
- Almost sure convergence : The probability that the given sequence of random variables converges is 1.
- Martingale : A stochastic process that can be viewed as an abstraction of the notion of a "fair game".
- Measurable space : Set together with a sigma-algebra of subsets of this set.
- Measure (mathematics) : Systematic way to assign to each suitable subset a number, intuitively interpreted as the size of the subset.
- Random variable : a variable whose value is determined by chance rather than as a result of a known cause.