Measurable space/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Measurable space, or pages that link to Measurable space or to this page or whose text .
- Space (mathematics) : A set with some added structure, which often form a hierarchy, i.e., one space may inherit all the characteristics of a parent space.
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Measurable space. Needs checking by a human.
- Almost sure convergence : The probability that the given sequence of random variables converges is 1.
- Measurable function : Function on a measurable space to a measurable space such that the inverse image of a measurable set is a measurable set.
- Measure space : Set together with a sigma-algebra of subsets of the set and a measure defined on this sigma-algebra.
- Random variable : a variable whose value is determined by chance rather than as a result of a known cause.