Measurable function/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Measurable function, or pages that link to Measurable function or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Measurable function. Needs checking by a human.
- Almost sure convergence : The probability that the given sequence of random variables converges is 1.
- Inner product space : A vector space that is endowed with an inner product and the corresponding norm.
- Martingale : A stochastic process that can be viewed as an abstraction of the notion of a "fair game".
- Measure (mathematics) : Systematic way to assign to each suitable subset a number, intuitively interpreted as the size of the subset.
- Measure theory : Generalization of the concepts of length, area, and volume, to arbitrary sets of points not composed of line segments or rectangles.
- Probability distribution : Function of a discrete random variable yielding the probability that the variable will have a given value.
- Random variable : a variable whose value is determined by chance rather than as a result of a known cause.
- Statistics theory : A branch of mathematics that specializes in enumeration, or counted, data and their relation to measured data.