Measurable function/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Measurable function, or pages that link to Measurable function or to this page or whose text contains "Measurable function".
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Measurable function. Needs checking by a human.
- Almost sure convergence [r]: The probability that the given sequence of random variables converges is 1. [e]
- Inner product space [r]: A vector space that is endowed with an inner product and the corresponding norm. [e]
- Martingale [r]: A stochastic process that can be viewed as an abstraction of the notion of a "fair game". [e]
- Measure (mathematics) [r]: Systematic way to assign to each suitable subset a number, intuitively interpreted as the size of the subset. [e]
- Measure theory [r]: Generalization of the concepts of length, area, and volume, to arbitrary sets of points not composed of line segments or rectangles. [e]
- Probability distribution [r]: Function of a discrete random variable yielding the probability that the variable will have a given value. [e]
- Random variable [r]: a variable whose value is determined by chance rather than as a result of a known cause. [e]
- Statistics theory [r]: A branch of mathematics that specializes in enumeration, or counted, data and their relation to measured data. [e]