- See also changes related to Mathematics, or pages that link to Mathematics or to this page or whose text .
- Science : The organized body of knowledge based on non–trivial refutable concepts that can be verified or rejected on the base of observation and experimentation
- Theory (mathematics) : Add brief definition or description
- Language of mathematics : Add brief definition or description
- Mathematical notation : A system of symbolic representations of mathematical objects and ideas.
- Algorithm : A sequence of steps used to solve a problem.
- Proof (mathematics) : A sequence of arguments which establishes that some mathematical statement is implied by a certain set of assumptions.
- Philosophy of mathematics : Add brief definition or description
- History of mathematics : Add brief definition or description
- Number : One of the fundamental concepts of mathematics, used for such purposes as counting, ordering, and measuring.
- Algebra : A branch of mathematics concerning the study of structure, relation and quantity.
- Geometry : The mathematics of spacial concepts.
- Analysis : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Analysis (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Probability : a numerical measure - on a scale of 0 to 1 - of the likelihood of an event, based either upon objective evidence or upon subjective judgement.