Manifold (geometry)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Manifold (geometry), or pages that link to Manifold (geometry) or to this page or whose text .
- Space (mathematics) : A set with some added structure, which often form a hierarchy, i.e., one space may inherit all the characteristics of a parent space.
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Manifold (geometry). Needs checking by a human.
- Circle (mathematics) : A set of points in a plane defined by equal distance to a point of reference.
- Derivative : The rate of change of a function with respect to its argument.
- Gyrification : The folding process during brain development, or the extent of folding.
- Manifold (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Stokes' theorem : The integral of a form over the boundary of a manifold equals the integral of the exterior derivative over the manifold.
- Tangent space : Vector space of all tangent vectors at a given point of a differentiable manifold.