Prince Edward Island/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Prince Edward Island, or pages that link to Prince Edward Island or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Prince Edward Island. Needs checking by a human.
- Alberta : One of the western prairie provinces of Canada, rich in oil and with a population of about 3.5 million (2007 estimate).
- British Columbia : The westernmost province of Canada, located on the Pacific coast; pop. 3,933,000 (1996) makes it the third most populous of Canada's provinces.
- Canada, history : Add brief definition or description
- Canada : The world's second-largest country by total area, occupying most of northern North America; officially a bilingual nation, in English and French (population approx. 27 million).
- France : Western European republic (population c. 64.1 million; capital Paris) extending across Europe from the English Channel in the north-west to the Mediterranean in the south-east; bounded by Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Andorra and Spain; founding member of the European Union. Colonial power in Southeast Asia until 1954.
- French in Canada : The linguistic heritage resulting from French colonization of parts of Canada.
- Island : Land mass, especially one smaller than a continent, entirely surrounded by water.
- New Brunswick, Canada : a Maritime province on the east coast of Canada.
- Nova Scotia : (population 939,531) A Maritime province on the east coast of Canada.
- Ontario : A province in eastern Canada, the second largest in area and with approximately 12,000,000 people (2006 census) the most populous.
- History of Quebec : The History of the area of North America originally known as New France and now known as Quebec.
- Saskatchewan : An Prairie province in central Canada with a population of about 994,000.
- South Africa : The southernmost African nation; population about 50,000,000.