Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Island. Needs checking by a human.
- Archipelago : A chain of islands.
- Atlantic Ocean : Second largest ocean in the world; separates the Americas from Europe and Africa.
- British Isles : Group of islands off the northwest coast of Europe comprising Great Britain, Ireland, and adjacent smaller islands.
- Brunei : Country in North Borneo.
- Caribbean : A region in the Americas consisting of the Caribbean Sea, its islands, and the surrounding coasts.
- Cesária Évora : A folk singer, born August 27, 1941, in the port town of Mindelo on the Cape Verde island of São Vicente.
- Europe : Sixth largest continent; area 10,000,000 km2; pop. 720,000,000
- Georges Island : Largest island entirely within the harbour limits of Halifax harbour located in the Halifax Regional Municipality Nova Scotia on the East coast of Canada.
- Glacier : Bodies of flowing ice that form when more snow accumulates each year than melts.
- Great Britain : The largest part of the United Kingdom, comprising England, Scotland, Wales and islands immediately off their coasts.
- Hawaiian bible : Translation of the original Hebrew Old Testament, and Greek New Testament texts into the Hawaiian Language
- Iceland : Sparsely populated island country in the northern Atlantic Ocean with capital city Reykjavík.
- Indonesia : A country in Southeast Asia.
- Ireland (island) : An island to the west coast of Great Britain, comprising the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- Island Biogeography : Biogeography that attempts to establish and explain the factors that affect the species richness of natural communities, and distribution of plants and animals on islands.
- Khufu : Pharaoh of Egypt during the construction of the Great Pyramid.
- Lakshadweep : Add brief definition or description
- Multiple sclerosis : A chronic, inflammatory, demyelinating disease that affects the central nervous system (CNS).
- Natural breed : A variety of a domestic animal that occurred through natural, rather than artificial selection.
- New Zealand : Country in the South Pacific; constitutional monarchy and a member of the Commonwealth of Nations.
- Old Norse : North Germanic language that was spoken by inhabitants of Scandinavia and inhabitants of their overseas settlements during the Viking Age, until about 1300.
- Palau : Independent republic in the Pacific Ocean, an archipelago consisting of more than 350 islets.
- Penguin : Large-bodied flightless birds found from their southernmost range on Antarctica to north on the Galapagos Islands at the equator.
- Prince Edward Island : (population 140,402) A Maritime province and island, located in the Gulf of Saint Lawrence on the east coast of Canada.
- Republic : A form of government in which political power and authority is derived from the citizenry, and not from a monarch, whether hereditary or "tyrannical" (ie, a dictator).
- Singapore : Even though of tiny size, one of the world's most prosperous countries, a trading and transportation center of Southeast Asia, made up of islands between Malaysia and Indonesia.
- Thousand Islands : An archipelago of islands in the Saint Lawrence River, stretching for approximately 80 kilometres (50 miles) downstream from Kingston, Ontario.
- Ásatrú : The modern revival of historical Germanic paganism, which appeared in the early 20th century in Germany and Austria, and a second revival in the early 1970s.