Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Brunei. Needs checking by a human.
- Assistant Secretary of State for East Asian and Pacific Affairs :
- Bruneian dollar : Official currency of Brunei since 1967, symbolized as 'B$' outside of Brunei and by '$' within Brunei.
- Cent (unit of currency) : Monetary unit or coin that equals 1/100 of the basic monetary unit.
- Country : Nation, state, region, or territory, or large tract of land distinguishable by features of topography, biology, or culture.
- Indonesia : A country in Southeast Asia.
- Island : Land mass, especially one smaller than a continent, entirely surrounded by water.
- Malaysia : Country in Southeast Asia; a peninsula bordering Thailand and the northern one-third of the island of Borneo, Indonesia, Brunei, and the South China Sea; south of Vietnam
- South China Sea : A part of the Pacific Ocean surrounded by nations of Southeast Asia and East Asia, important for navigation but also for small islands over which resource and sovereignty disputes exist
- Strait of Malacca : One of the world's busiest waterways, passing Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines and Thailand, where piracy has been a major problem
- Thailand : Southeast Asian country (capital Bangkok), with a constitutional monarchy, often democratic government, and a relatively strong economy; population about 67 million.
- U.S. foreign policy : The foreign relations and diplomacy of the United States since 1775.
- World War II, Pacific : The part of World War II (1937-45) fought in Asia and the Pacific Ocean between Japan and the U.S., China, Britain, Australia, and other Allies.