Cent (unit of currency)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Cent (unit of currency), or pages that link to Cent (unit of currency) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Cent (unit of currency). Needs checking by a human.
- Bruneian dollar : Official currency of Brunei since 1967, symbolized as 'B$' outside of Brunei and by '$' within Brunei.
- : One one-hundredth of the euro.
- Euro : The official currency of the European Monetary Union.
- French language : A Romance language spoken in northwestern Europe (mainly in France, Belgium, Switzerland), in Canada and in many other countries.
- Kenyan shilling : The currency of the British Commonwealth republic of Kenya.
- Portugal : South-west European republic (population c. 10.7 million; capital Lisbon) on the western side of the Iberian Peninsula, with a long Atlantic coastline to its west and bordering Spain to the north and east.
- Portuguese language : An Iberian Romance language, of the Indo-European family.
- Spanish language : A Romance language widely spoken in Spain, its current and former territories, and the United States of America.