Commonwealth English/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Commonwealth English, or pages that link to Commonwealth English or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Commonwealth English. Needs checking by a human.
- American English : Any of the spoken and written variants of the English language originating in the United States of America; widely used around the world.
- Australia : Continent in the Southern Hemisphere and the federal parliamentary nation that occupies it.
- Bangladesh : Country in southern Asia, bordering the Bay of Bengal, between Burma and India.
- British Empire : The worldwide domain controlled by Britain from its origins about 1600
- British English : Any of the spoken and written variants of the English language originating in the United Kingdom; widely used around the world, especially in current and former countries of the Commonwealth of Nations.
- British and American English : A comparison between these two language variants in terms of vocabulary, spelling and pronunciation.
- Canadian English : Any of the dialects of English, standard or not, that are used in Canada.
- Doghouse : Small shed commonly built in the shape of a little house intended for a dog.
- English language : A West Germanic language widely spoken in the United Kingdom, its territories and dependencies, Commonwealth countries and former colonial outposts of the British Empire; has developed the status of a global language.
- English spellings : Lists of English words showing pronunciation, and articles about letters.
- Film : A visual medium involving the recording and display of images in motion over time, generally by photographic means.
- Nepal : Landlocked country in South Asia, bordered by Tibet and India.
- New Zealand : Country in the South Pacific; constitutional monarchy and a member of the Commonwealth of Nations.
- Sri Lanka : An island nation in South Asia, located 31 km off the south-east coast of India, formerly known as Ceylon .