- See also changes related to Bangladesh, or pages that link to Bangladesh or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Bangladesh. Needs checking by a human.
- Asia : The largest continent in both land area (with 30% of Earth's land area) and population (with 4 billion people, or 60% of Earth's population).
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations : Association of South-East Asian Nations; treaty group formed in 1967, originally comprising Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore and Thailand; Brunei was admitted as a member in 1984, Vietnam in 1995, Burma and Laos in 1997, Cambodia in 1999; Australia is a "dialogue partner".
- Bangla language : An Indo-Aryan language of the eastern Indian subcontinent, evolved from the Magadhi Prakrit, Pāli and Sanskrit languages.
- Bangladesh genocide : the systematic mass killings that resulted in the secession of East Pakistan to form Bangladesh in 1971.
- Bhutan : Landlocked constitutional republic in the Himalayan Mountains.
- CIA activities in the Middle East and South Asia : Add brief definition or description
- China-Burma-India theater : (CBI), fought in China, Burma and India, created by the U.S., Britain and China and operated 1942 to 1944 with Chiang Kai-shek as nominal Supreme Commander; in practice with an overall British military commander and a U.S. subcommander in China
- Cholera : A life-threatening gastrointestinal infections disease caused by Vibrio cholerae, with a high mortality rate from dehydration unless treated, usually with oral rehydration therapy
- Commonwealth English : A blanket term for the English that developed during the British Empire separately from the United States of America.
- Commonwealth of Nations : An international organisation that evolved out of the British Empire.
- Country : Nation, state, region, or territory, or large tract of land distinguishable by features of topography, biology, or culture.
- Demography : The study of the change in the size, density, distribution and composition of human populations over time.
- Echis carinatus : Venomous viper species of the genus Echis, found in parts of the Middle East, Central Asia, and especially the Indian subcontinent.
- First-class cricket : Class of cricket matches of three or more days scheduled duration, between two sides of eleven players and officially adjudged first-class by virtue of the standard of the competing teams.
- Ganga/Ganges : Add brief definition or description
- Henry Kissinger : (1923—) American academic, diplomat, and simultaneously Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs and Secretary of State in the Nixon Administration; promoted realism (foreign policy) and détente with China and the Soviet Union; shared 1973 Nobel Peace Prize for ending the Vietnam War; Director, Atlantic Council
- Hinduism : A diffuse set of cultural and religious practices that originated on the Indian subcontinent.
- India : Republic in South Asia; the world's largest democracy. Borders Bangladesh, Bhutan, Burma, China, Nepal, Pakistan
- Indo-European languages : A group of several hundred languages, including the majority of languages spoken in Europe, the Plateau of Iran and the subcontinent of India, that share a considerable common vocabulary and linguistic features.
- John McCain : (1936–) Republican Senator from Arizona (1986–) and the Republican presidential candidate in 2008; ranking minority member, Senate Armed Services Committee; member ex officio, Senate Select Committee on Intelligence; Commission on the Intelligence Capabilities of the United States Regarding Weapons of Mass Destruction
- List of rivers by length : Add brief definition or description
- Nongovernmental organization : A term used in much of the world to describe third sector organizations in terms of their location outside of formal government.
- Pakistan : Country in southern Asia, established as a Muslim state split from India in 1947, bordering the Arabian Sea to the south, India to the east, Iran and Afghanistan to the west, and China to the north.
- Panthera tigris (Tiger) : Large carnivorous feline mammal of Asia, having a tawny coat with transverse black stripes, a member of the Felidae family, and the largest of the four 'big cats' in the genus Panthera.
- Piracy : Violence against, or detention of, by private individuals, against aircraft or ships under national registry
- Rabindra Jayanti : A feast celebrated in India (especially West Bengal) and Bangladesh to commemorate the birth anniversary of the poet and philosopher Rabindranath Tagore.
- Regional Cooperation Agreement on Anti-Piracy : Starting operations in 2006, a regional anti-piracy agreement for the Strait of Malacca, involving all the members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations, as well as Bangladesh, China, Japan, South Korea, India and Sri Lanka
- Shah Jahan : Fifth ruler of the Mughal Empire in India, from 1628 until 1658.
- South Asia : Add brief definition or description
- Strait of Malacca : One of the world's busiest waterways, passing Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines and Thailand, where piracy has been a major problem
- Thalassemia : A group of hereditary hemolytic anemias in which there is decreased synthesis of one or more hemoglobin polypeptide chains (National Library of Medicine).
- The Satanic Verses (novel) : Novel by Salman Rushdie, published 1988.
- Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons : The principal worldwide agreement for controlling the spread of nuclear weapons and nuclear weapons technology, without inhibiting the peaceful use of nuclear energy
- United Arab Emirates : Federation of the seven arabian states Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujeirah, Ras al-Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm al-Quwain.
- United Nations : An international organization that was founded in 1945 with the mission of preventing international war, protecting human rights, supporting social progress and justice, and helping with economic progress.