French in Canada/Related Articles
- See also changes related to French in Canada, or pages that link to French in Canada or to this page or whose text .
- History of Quebec : The History of the area of North America originally known as New France and now known as Quebec.
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/French in Canada. Needs checking by a human.
- Canada, history : Add brief definition or description
- Canada : The world's second-largest country by total area, occupying most of northern North America; officially a bilingual nation, in English and French (population approx. 27 million).
- France : Western European republic (population c. 64.1 million; capital Paris) extending across Europe from the English Channel in the north-west to the Mediterranean in the south-east; bounded by Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Andorra and Spain; founding member of the European Union. Colonial power in Southeast Asia until 1954.
- Francophobia : Hostility toward or distrust of French people, French culture, and/or France in general.
- French language : A Romance language spoken in northwestern Europe (mainly in France, Belgium, Switzerland), in Canada and in many other countries.
- Romance languages : Branch of the Indo-European language family, originally spoken in southern, eastern and western Europe and descended from Vulgar Latin, the language of the Ancient Romans; includes modern Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian and Romanian.