Mountain range/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Mountain range, or pages that link to Mountain range or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Mountain range. Needs checking by a human.
- Albania : Republic in south-eastern Europe (population c. 3.6 million; capital Tirana), with a long Adriatic coastline on the west and land borders with Montenegro, Kosovo, Macedonia and Greece.
- Alps : European mountain range stretching from Austria and Slovenia to Switzerland and France; contains Mont Blanc, the highest point of which is 4,808 meters.
- Australia : Continent in the Southern Hemisphere and the federal parliamentary nation that occupies it.
- Azerbaijan : A country variously considered part of Central Asia or Southwestern Asia, with a shore on the Caspian Sea, major borders with Iran and Russia, a tense border with Armenia and a small European portion north of the Caucasus Mountains
- Balkan Mountains : A mountain range on the eastern part of the Balkans.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina : Formerly part of Yugoslavia, a mountainous federal democratic republic (population c. 4.6 million; capital Sarajevo) bordering Croatia, Serbia and Montenegro, and with a few kilometres of Adriatic coast on the southern tip of the country.
- France : Western European republic (population c. 64.1 million; capital Paris) extending across Europe from the English Channel in the north-west to the Mediterranean in the south-east; bounded by Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Andorra and Spain; founding member of the European Union. Colonial power in Southeast Asia until 1954.
- Himalayas : Mountain range of south-central Asia which contains nine of the world’s ten highest peaks, including Mount Everest at 8,848 m.
- Laurentian Mountains : A greatly eroded mountain range which forms the Quebec portion of the Canadian shield; one of the oldest mountain ranges in the world.
- Montenegro : South-east European, former Yugoslav republic (population c. 678,000; capital Podgorica) off the north-eastern Adriatic Sea, bordering Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Kosovo and Albania.
- Venezuela : A Latin American country located at the north of South America.