- See also changes related to Venezuela, or pages that link to Venezuela or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Venezuela. Needs checking by a human.
- Asphalt (petroleum) : A sticky, black and highly viscous liquid or semi-solid that is present in most petroleum crude oils and in some natural deposits.
- Baseball : A ball game, using a small spherical ball and a striker called a bat, played between two teams of 9 players each on a field with a diamond shaped circuit consisting of 4 bases.
- Bifrenaria : A genus of orchids formed by circa twenty species of South America, some widely cultivated because of their large and colored flowers; divided in two distinct groups, one with large flowers and short inflorescences and the other with small flowers and long inflorescences.
- Brazil : Largest country in South America with a population of 190 million people and rich resources; Portuguese is the national language
- Caribbean : A region in the Americas consisting of the Caribbean Sea, its islands, and the surrounding coasts.
- Colombia History : The history of Colombia by periods of time.
- Colombia : Country in South America.
- Coral snake : Large group of elapid snakes most notable for their red, yellow, and black colored banding.
- Country : Nation, state, region, or territory, or large tract of land distinguishable by features of topography, biology, or culture.
- Crotalus durissus : A venomous rattlesnake species found in Mexico and South America.
- Cryptography controversy : The "crypto wars", political controversies and legal cases involving the use of cryptography.
- Durban Laverde : (b. 1951) Venezuelan session musician and bass guitarist, best known for his work for Jimmy Page's Outrider album and tour.
- Flare stack : A tall vertical vent pipe used in petroleum refineries, chemical plants and petrochemical plants, oil and gas drilling sites, natural gas processing plants, and landfills for burning off unusable waste gas or flammable gas and liquids released by pressure relief valves during unplanned over-pressuring of plant equipment
- Green Anaconda : Largest member of the boa family of snakes and a member of the super-order Squamata, known to live in the seasonally flooded lowlands surrounding the Amazon basin.
- Grover Cleveland : The 22nd and 24th President of the United States, and the only one to serve two non-consecutive terms.
- Heterotaxis : A genus of orchids formed by a group of about fourteen large epiphytic neotropical species of small flowers, which previously were considered part of genus Maxillaria.
- Lachesis (genus) : Genus of venomous pitvipers found in the remote, forested areas in Central and South America.
- Lachesis muta : Venomous pit viper species found in South America.
- Latin America : The region of the Americas that shares a common tradition and historical heritage of European colonization, mostly Iberian.
- List of rivers by length : Add brief definition or description
- Mountain range : Chain of mountains bordered by highlands or separated from other mountains by passes or valleys.
- Netherlands Antilles : Add brief definition or description
- North America : The third largest continent; area 24,709,000 km² ; pop. 523,736,000 (est. July 2007)
- Orchid : Any plant classified under Orchidaceae, one of the largest plant families and the largest among Monocotyledons.
- South America : The fourth largest of the Earth's continents, one of the pieces that broke up from the former supercontinent Gondwana.
- Spanish language : A Romance language widely spoken in Spain, its current and former territories, and the United States of America.
- U.S. government training of foreign police : The scope of U.S. activities in the training of foreign police, where the major emphasis is on learning skills rather than their immediate application in a cooperative international law enforcement effort
- USS Pamina (AKA-34) : Artemis-class attack cargo ship