- See also changes related to Montenegro, or pages that link to Montenegro or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Montenegro. Needs checking by a human.
- Adriatic Sea : Extension of the Mediterranean Sea that separates the Balkan and the Apennine peninsulas.
- Albania : Republic in south-eastern Europe (population c. 3.6 million; capital Tirana), with a long Adriatic coastline on the west and land borders with Montenegro, Kosovo, Macedonia and Greece.
- Balkan peninsula : Geographic name for a region of southeastern Europe, surrounded by the Black Sea to the east, by Aegean, Mediterranean and Ionian Sea to the south, and by the Adriatic Sea to the west.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina : Formerly part of Yugoslavia, a mountainous federal democratic republic (population c. 4.6 million; capital Sarajevo) bordering Croatia, Serbia and Montenegro, and with a few kilometres of Adriatic coast on the southern tip of the country.
- Country : Nation, state, region, or territory, or large tract of land distinguishable by features of topography, biology, or culture.
- Croatia : South-east European republic (population c. 4.5 million; capital Zagreb), located south of Slovenia and Hungary, west of Serbia, and north and west of Bosnia and Herzegovina, and with a long Adriatic coastline to its west.
- Danube River : Europe's second longest river, about 2860 km long, second only to the Volga River.
- European Environment Agency : An agency of the European Union (EU) established as a major source of information and data for developing, adopting, implementing and evaluating environmental policy by member European countries.
- European Union : Political and economic association of 28 European states.
- Europe : Sixth largest continent; area 10,000,000 km2; pop. 720,000,000
- Euro : The official currency of the European Monetary Union.
- Mountain range : Chain of mountains bordered by highlands or separated from other mountains by passes or valleys.
- Podgorica : Capital and largest city of Montenegro.
- Serbian language : Slavic language belonging to the Serbo-Croatian diasystem, spoken by Serbian people and Montenegrin people, mainly in Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Kosovo.
- Serbian people : An ethnic group living in the Balkan peninsula.
- Serbia : Landlocked, former Yugoslav republic (population c. 10.2 million; capital Belgrade) in south-eastern Europe, having borders with Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Kosovo, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Croatia.
- Yugoslavia : Name for different political entities that existed on the Balkan Peninsula in Europe during the 20th century.