Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Peninsula, or pages that link to Peninsula or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Peninsula. Needs checking by a human.
- Adriatic Sea : Extension of the Mediterranean Sea that separates the Balkan and the Apennine peninsulas.
- Andorra : Small landlocked country in western Europe, located in the eastern Pyrenees mountains and bordered by Spain and France.
- Apennine peninsula : A boot-shaped peninsula in southern Europe extending into the Mediterranean Sea.
- Atlantic Ocean : Second largest ocean in the world; separates the Americas from Europe and Africa.
- Balkan peninsula : Geographic name for a region of southeastern Europe, surrounded by the Black Sea to the east, by Aegean, Mediterranean and Ionian Sea to the south, and by the Adriatic Sea to the west.
- Florida : A State in the south-eastern USA.
- Iberian Peninsula : Peninsula containing Portugal, Spain, Andorra and Gibraltar, bordering the Mediterranean Sea and Atlantic Ocean.
- Mediterranean Sea : The body of water separating Europe from Africa.
- Nova Scotia : (population 939,531) A Maritime province on the east coast of Canada.
- Occitania : Area of southwestern Europe were the Occitan language is spoken.
- Panthera leo (Lion) : Large gregarious predatory carnivorous feline of Africa and India having a tawny coat with a shaggy mane in the male, one of four big cats in the genus Panthera, and a member of the family Felidae.
- Rabbit : Long-eared, short-tailed, burrowing mammals of the family Leporidae of the order Lagomorpha, found in several parts of the world.
- Samantha Smith : Add brief definition or description