Iberian Peninsula/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Iberian Peninsula, or pages that link to Iberian Peninsula or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Iberian Peninsula. Needs checking by a human.
- Andorra : Small landlocked country in western Europe, located in the eastern Pyrenees mountains and bordered by Spain and France.
- Atlantic Ocean : Second largest ocean in the world; separates the Americas from Europe and Africa.
- Chess : 2-player board game for a checkered board; requires skill, strategy and intellect; the 1960s 3M Bookshelf game series included a version of Chess
- Mediterranean Sea : The body of water separating Europe from Africa.
- Mozarabic language : Extinct Romance language spoken during the Middle Ages in the Muslim part of the Iberian Peninsula.
- Occitania : Area of southwestern Europe were the Occitan language is spoken.
- Panthera leo (Lion) : Large gregarious predatory carnivorous feline of Africa and India having a tawny coat with a shaggy mane in the male, one of four big cats in the genus Panthera, and a member of the family Felidae.
- Portugal : South-west European republic (population c. 10.7 million; capital Lisbon) on the western side of the Iberian Peninsula, with a long Atlantic coastline to its west and bordering Spain to the north and east.
- Portuguese language : An Iberian Romance language, of the Indo-European family.
- Pyrenees : A mountain range of southwest Europe extending along the French-Spanish border from the Bay of Biscay to the Mediterranean Sea.
- Rabbit : Long-eared, short-tailed, burrowing mammals of the family Leporidae of the order Lagomorpha, found in several parts of the world.
- Sephardi Jews : Add brief definition or description
- Spanish language : A Romance language widely spoken in Spain, its current and former territories, and the United States of America.