Danube River/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Danube River, or pages that link to Danube River or to this page or whose text contains "Danube River".
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Danube River. Needs checking by a human.
- Austria [r]: Federal republic in central Europe (population c. 8.2 million; capital Vienna), bordered to the north by Germany and the Czech Republic; to the south by Italy and Slovenia; to the west by Switzerland and Liechtenstein; and to the east by Hungary and Slovakia. [e]
- Balkan Mountains [r]: A mountain range on the eastern part of the Balkans. [e]
- Bavaria [r]: The southernmost state in Germany whose capital is Münich (München). [e]
- Budapest [r]: The capital city of Hungary. [e]
- Bulgaria [r]: Mountainous republic (population c. 7.3 million; capital Sofia) in south-eastern Europe, bordered by Romania to the north (with River Danube as border); the Black Sea to the east; Greece and Turkey to the south; and Yugoslavia and Macedonia to the west. [e]
- Drava River [r]: River in Central Europe, a 750km long tributary of the Danube, originating in the South Tirol in Italy. [e]
- Hungary [r]: Landlocked central European republic (population c. 9.9 million; capital Budapest) in the Carpathian Basin, bordered by Austria, Slovakia, Ukraine, Romania, Serbia, Croatia and Slovenia. [e]
- List of rivers by length [r]: Add brief definition or description
- Pagania [r]: Add brief definition or description
- Sava River [r]: Add brief definition or description
- Serbia [r]: Landlocked, former Yugoslav republic (population c. 10.2 million; capital Belgrade) in south-eastern Europe, having borders with Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Kosovo, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Croatia. [e]
- Vienna (Austria) [r]: Capital city of Austria, in the northeastern part of the country on the Danube River. [e]