Danube River/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Danube River, or pages that link to Danube River or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Danube River. Needs checking by a human.
- Austria : Federal republic in central Europe (population c. 8.2 million; capital Vienna), bordered to the north by Germany and the Czech Republic; to the south by Italy and Slovenia; to the west by Switzerland and Liechtenstein; and to the east by Hungary and Slovakia.
- Balkan Mountains : A mountain range on the eastern part of the Balkans.
- Bavaria : The southernmost state in Germany whose capital is Münich (München).
- Budapest : The capital city of Hungary.
- Bulgaria : Mountainous republic (population c. 7.3 million; capital Sofia) in south-eastern Europe, bordered by Romania to the north (with River Danube as border); the Black Sea to the east; Greece and Turkey to the south; and Yugoslavia and Macedonia to the west.
- Drava River : River in Central Europe, a 750km long tributary of the Danube, originating in the South Tirol in Italy.
- Hungary : Landlocked central European republic (population c. 9.9 million; capital Budapest) in the Carpathian Basin, bordered by Austria, Slovakia, Ukraine, Romania, Serbia, Croatia and Slovenia.
- List of rivers by length : Add brief definition or description
- Pagania : Add brief definition or description
- Sava River : Add brief definition or description
- Serbia : Landlocked, former Yugoslav republic (population c. 10.2 million; capital Belgrade) in south-eastern Europe, having borders with Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Kosovo, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Croatia.
- Vienna (Austria) : Capital city of Austria, in the northeastern part of the country on the Danube River.