Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Croatia. Needs checking by a human.
- Adriatic Sea : Extension of the Mediterranean Sea that separates the Balkan and the Apennine peninsulas.
- Ante Pavelić : Add brief definition or description
- Balkan peninsula : Geographic name for a region of southeastern Europe, surrounded by the Black Sea to the east, by Aegean, Mediterranean and Ionian Sea to the south, and by the Adriatic Sea to the west.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina : Formerly part of Yugoslavia, a mountainous federal democratic republic (population c. 4.6 million; capital Sarajevo) bordering Croatia, Serbia and Montenegro, and with a few kilometres of Adriatic coast on the southern tip of the country.
- CIA activities in Europe and Russia : Add brief definition or description
- Country : Nation, state, region, or territory, or large tract of land distinguishable by features of topography, biology, or culture.
- Croatian people : An ethnic group living largely in the Balkans.
- Danube River : Europe's second longest river, about 2860 km long, second only to the Volga River.
- Dialect continuum : Range of dialects spoken across a large geographical area, differing only slightly between areas that are geographically close, and gradually decreasing in mutual intelligibility as the distances become greater.
- Drava River : River in Central Europe, a 750km long tributary of the Danube, originating in the South Tirol in Italy.
- European Environment Agency : An agency of the European Union (EU) established as a major source of information and data for developing, adopting, implementing and evaluating environmental policy by member European countries.
- European Union : Political and economic association of 28 European states.
- Europe : Sixth largest continent; area 10,000,000 km2; pop. 720,000,000
- Intelligence interrogation, U.S. : Policies, techniques and practices of United States interrogation in a national intelligence-gathering context. (See Intelligence interrogation, U.S., George W. Bush Administration for recent detailed discussions)
- List of rivers by length : Add brief definition or description
- Macedonian language : A language in the Eastern group of South Slavic languages and the official language of the Republic of Macedonia.
- Montenegro : South-east European, former Yugoslav republic (population c. 678,000; capital Podgorica) off the north-eastern Adriatic Sea, bordering Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Kosovo and Albania.
- Mountain range : Chain of mountains bordered by highlands or separated from other mountains by passes or valleys.
- Neuss : City in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
- Northern Italian language : A variety of the Romance languages spoken in northern Italy, Switzerland, San Marino, Monaco and Istria.
- Pagania : Add brief definition or description
- Romanian language : A Romance language spoken in southeastern Europe, mainly in Romania and Moldova.
- Sava River : Add brief definition or description
- Serbian people : An ethnic group living in the Balkan peninsula.
- Serbia : Landlocked, former Yugoslav republic (population c. 10.2 million; capital Belgrade) in south-eastern Europe, having borders with Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Kosovo, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Croatia.
- Slovenia : Former Yugoslav republic (population c. 2 million; capital Ljubljana) at the north-eastern end of the Adriatic Sea, and bordering Italy and Austria to the alpine west and north, Hungary to the north-east, and Croatia along a long frontier to the east and south.
- U.S. government training of foreign police : The scope of U.S. activities in the training of foreign police, where the major emphasis is on learning skills rather than their immediate application in a cooperative international law enforcement effort
- Yugoslavia : Name for different political entities that existed on the Balkan Peninsula in Europe during the 20th century.