Croatian people/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Croatian people, or pages that link to Croatian people or to this page or whose text contains "Croatian people".
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Croatian people. Needs checking by a human.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina [r]: Formerly part of Yugoslavia, a mountainous federal democratic republic (population c. 4.6 million; capital Sarajevo) bordering Croatia, Serbia and Montenegro, and with a few kilometres of Adriatic coast on the southern tip of the country. [e]
- Croatia [r]: South-east European republic (population c. 4.5 million; capital Zagreb), located south of Slovenia and Hungary, west of Serbia, and north and west of Bosnia and Herzegovina, and with a long Adriatic coastline to its west. [e]
- Ethnic group [r]: A population whose members identify with one another as distinct from others. This usually occurs through a perceived common history, and often also includes shared culture, race, religion, or language. [e]
- Serbia [r]: Landlocked, former Yugoslav republic (population c. 10.2 million; capital Belgrade) in south-eastern Europe, having borders with Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Kosovo, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Croatia. [e]