Bosnia and Herzegovina/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Bosnia and Herzegovina, or pages that link to Bosnia and Herzegovina or to this page or whose text .
- Europe : Sixth largest continent; area 10,000,000 km2; pop. 720,000,000
- European Union : Political and economic association of 28 European states.
- Francis Boyle : Law professor at the University of Illinois, who teaches and writes on international law and its interactions with politics; has been attorney of record in many international disputes, especially dealing with war crimes, generally for antiwar and anticolonialist positions; drafted U.S. version of Biological Weapons and Toxins Convention; legal counsel for Bosnia and Herzegovina; counsel to Palestinian Authority; believes U.S. involvement in Afghanistan and Iraq is illegal
- Ante Pavelić : Add brief definition or description
- Sarajevo : The capital and largest city of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Croatia : South-east European republic (population c. 4.5 million; capital Zagreb), located south of Slovenia and Hungary, west of Serbia, and north and west of Bosnia and Herzegovina, and with a long Adriatic coastline to its west.
- Croatian people : An ethnic group living largely in the Balkans.
- Danube River : Europe's second longest river, about 2860 km long, second only to the Volga River.
- European Environment Agency : An agency of the European Union (EU) established as a major source of information and data for developing, adopting, implementing and evaluating environmental policy by member European countries.
- Montenegro : South-east European, former Yugoslav republic (population c. 678,000; capital Podgorica) off the north-eastern Adriatic Sea, bordering Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Kosovo and Albania.
- Mountain range : Chain of mountains bordered by highlands or separated from other mountains by passes or valleys.
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization : Intergovernmental military alliance based on the North Atlantic Treaty which was signed on 4 April 1949, with its headquarters in Brussels, Belgium.
- Serbia : Landlocked, former Yugoslav republic (population c. 10.2 million; capital Belgrade) in south-eastern Europe, having borders with Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Kosovo, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Croatia.